Serverless Computing (Serverless) is emerging as a new and compelling paradigm for the deployment of cloud applications, and is enabled by the recent shift of enterprise application architectures to containers and micro services.
Serverless workshop brings together researchers and practitioners to discuss their experiences and thoughts on future directions.
Join our mailing list for future workshop CFP and related news.
- Is Function-as-a-Service a Good Fit for Latency-Critical Services?
- BIAS Autoscaler: Leveraging Burstable Instances for Cost-Effective Autoscaling on Cloud Systems
- Implications of Alternative Serverless Application Control Flow Methods
- Beyond @CloudFunction: Powerful Code Annotations to Capture Serverless Runtime Patterns
- SFL: A Compiler for Generating Stateful AWS Lambda Serverless Applications
- SLA for Sequential Serverless Chains: A Machine Learning Approach
- Towards Demystifying Intra-Function Parallelism in Serverless Computing
- A serverless variant caller: using lithops to port genomics pipelines to the cloud
- The Serverless Shell
- Faabric: Shared Memory and Message Passing for Serverless
- Serverless Big Data Analytics with Lithops
- Scaling up spatial metabolomics with serverless computing and Lithops
- Forget the Cold Start! Experience the "Spawn" Start in Serverless Computing
Sixth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2019
Part of ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference, Dec 7-11, 2020 in TU Delft, The Netherlands.
Fifth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2019
Thursday, December 9, 2019 in UC Davis, CA, USA. Part of Part of 20th ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference.
Fourth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2018
Thursday, December 20, 2018 in Zurich, Switzerland. Part of 11th IEEE/ACM UCC and 5th IEEE/ACM BDCAT.