8th International Workshop on Serverless Computing
Serverless Computing (Serverless) is emerging as a new and compelling paradigm for the deployment of cloud applications, and is enabled by the recent shift of enterprise application architectures to containers and micro services.
Serverless workshop brings together researchers and practitioners to discuss their experiences and thoughts on future directions.
Join our mailing list for future workshop CFP and related news.
- All-You-Can-Inference: Serverless DNN Model Inference Suite
- Impact of Microarchitectural State Reuse on Serverless Functions
- Sentinel: A Fast and Memory-Efficient Serverless Architecture for Lightweight Applications
- Migrating from Microservices to Serverless: An IoT Platform Case Study
- Transferring Transactional Business Processes to FaaS
Seventh International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2021
22nd ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference, Dec 6-10, 2021 (Online-only)
Sixth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2019
Part of ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference, Dec 7-11, 2020 in TU Delft, The Netherlands.
Fifth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2019
Thursday, December 9, 2019 in UC Davis, CA, USA. Part of Part of 20th ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference.
Fourth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2018
Thursday, December 20, 2018 in Zurich, Switzerland. Part of 11th IEEE/ACM UCC and 5th IEEE/ACM BDCAT.