Serverless Computing (Serverless) is emerging as a new and compelling paradigm for the deployment of cloud applications, and is enabled by the recent shift of enterprise application architectures to containers and micro services.
Serverless workshop brings together researchers and practitioners to discuss their experiences and thoughts on future directions.
Join our mailing list for future workshop CFP and related news.
To send proposals for talks (not longer than 10 min) use google form https://forms.gle/YxpcARvJkGHDyXYV6
To send proposals for demos, short presentations and lightning talks (not longer than 5 minutes) use google form https://forms.gle/wyEdFPTNnWTHFKCRA
The deadline for sending proposals is November 27 (two weeks before the workshop).
WOSC9 will be held December 11 as a hybrid event and we are inviting you to participate.
Paper Submission: October 2, 2023 (AOE)
Notification of Acceptance: October 10, 2023
Final Camera-Ready Manuscript (Hard Deadline): October 20, 2023
Non-paper submissions (demos and other proposals): November 10, 2023
Author registration deadline: TBD
Workshop: December 11-15, 2023
- Characterizing AFCL Serverless Scientific Workflows in Federated FaaS
- GreenCourier: Carbon-Aware Scheduling for Serverless Functions
- GIRAFF: Reverse Auction-based Placement for Fog Functions
- Scaling a Variant Calling Genomics Pipeline with FaaS
- ProFaaStinate: Delaying Serverless Function Calls to Optimize Platform Performance
- X86 vs. ARM: An Investigation of Factors Influencing Serverless Performance
- Efficiently Detecting Performance Changes in FaaS Application Releases
- Leveraging Intra-Function Parallelism in Serverless Machine Learning
- When Serverless Computing Meets Different Degrees of Customization for DNN Inference
- On Serving Image Classification Models
- Nubes: Object-Oriented Programming for Stateful Serverless Functions
- Simulate Data-Aware Serverless Workflows in Federated FaaS with SimLess
- Serverless Edge Computing: challenges and opportunities stemming from heterogenous hardware
- Databaseless Queries: Using Calcite as Research Testbed for Hybrid Cloud Data Integration
- Engineering Serverless Workflows With Interoperable BaaS Services
- Generating Synthetic Ansible Programs with Probabilistic Methods
Eighth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2022
Part of ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference, Novemeber 7-11, 2022 in Québec, Canada.
Seventh International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2021
22nd ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference, Dec 6-10, 2021 (Online-only)
Sixth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2019
Part of ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference, Dec 7-11, 2020 in TU Delft, The Netherlands.
Fifth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2019
Thursday, December 9, 2019 in UC Davis, CA, USA. Part of Part of 20th ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference.
Fourth International Workshop on Serverless Computing (WoSC) 2018
Thursday, December 20, 2018 in Zurich, Switzerland. Part of 11th IEEE/ACM UCC and 5th IEEE/ACM BDCAT.